SMBS CAN CUT IT COSTS BY OVER 50% AND INCREASE
PERFORMANCE BY SUBSCRIBING TO HOSTED IT
Data centers and complementary security infrastructure are essential elements of any business. Whether to interact with customers, collaborate with business partners, or
equip workers with access to the latest files and productivity-enhancing business applications, these critical operations require a well-designed and well-run IT infrastructure.
Need a QA environment or a place to test the latest version of your applications. The Cloud or specfic infrastructure was built for test environments. You always have the right amount of compute resources when you need them. It’s the ready-to-go cloud that lets you move enterprise applications to the cloud instantly and on demand - for development, testing, QA, and migration. There’s no investment in hardware, no software licenses, no recoding, no long application development cycles, no complex installations, and no IT expertise of any kind required. For Individual developers, consultants, IT professionals and software vendors who want a cloud based or specific infrastructure for testing and collaboration.
• Cost Savings –paying only for resources consumed, with no capital expenses,maintenance, or real estate costs associated with on premises infrastructure.
• Time Savings – quicker machine set-up and rapid, easy access to capacity required to meet dynamic, time-sensitive nature ofsoftware QA and staging.
• Improve cost management: reduce CAPEX and take advantage of a subscription-based service.
• Enhance productivity: get a high-availability, flexible IT infrastructure that won't let you down.
• Stay in control: scale IT resources in line with changing business needs
• Simplify innovation: rapidly provision a self-managed test-and-development environment; easily convert it to a fully supported production environment
In summary, a hosted IT infrastructure service delivers on five critical SMB requirements:
1. Significant cost savings, potentially in excess of 50% over a DIY approach.
2. Greater control over IT operations without increasing internal staff.
3. Higher flexibility in the use of technology and in scaling business operations.
4. A reduction in business and IT risk.
5. Improvement in competitiveness
Also contact us for self-provisioning & on-demand cloud setup Test & Training Environment for your customers, consultant and vendors.